To edit the definition of a group, including the group's name, URL identifier, avatar, description, parent group, or group type, navigate to the group, Manage > Manage Group > Group Options:
From here, you can change the group's definition:
- Name: Them name of the group.
- Group Avatar: The image associated to this group.
- URL: The URL key used within the URL for this group. If changed, a redirect will be added from the old URL key to the new one.
- Description: The description of the group.
- Group Privacy: The general privacy and permission settings for the group.
- Parent Group: The parent group. Note that changing this will move the group to be a sub-group of the newly selected group. The URL for the group will change, but a redirect will be added from the old location (with respect to the old parent group) to the new location.
When you've made your desired changes, click Save to commit the changes.