Ideation is Telligent Community's application for presenting ideas, evaluating them (with voting arrows), and making action/no action decisions on them.
- Ideas are presented in the Ideation application.
- Readers comment, ask for clarification, and upvote or downvote each idea.
- An administrator evaluates each idea's votes, decides which idea is to be completed (or not completed), and signifies the decision by changing its status in the application.
- Under Review - This is the basic status of any idea, such as when it is first written. It includes when ideas are being voted or commented upon.
- Coming Soon - The administrator has evaluated the votes and comments, and has determined that the idea is viable and timely.
- Not Planned - The administrator has evaluated the lack of votes and comments, and has determined that the idea is not viable or timely.
- Complete - This status signifies that the idea has been completed.
Please follow the instructions in the What is an application? article.