Telligent Community is a free and commercial community platform that provides an integrated suite of modern user experience applications (forums, wikis, blogs, ideation, media galleries, groups, profiles, calendaring and activity streams) and social services (likes, ratings, reviews, and comments) with a full user experience and RESTful platform APIs. Telligent Community is commonly used for digital marketing communities, customer support communities, private member communities and internal employee networks. Telligent Community can be run on-premises or in the cloud and Telligent Community gives you 100% control of what your community looks like.
To get help with Telligent Community, type details about your question in the search box above:
Or review common questions from the topics below:
- What is a forum?
- What is a blog?
- What is a gallery?
- What is a group?
- What is a wiki?
- What is a calendar?
- What is ideation?
- What is a Knowledge Collection?
- How do I install Telligent Community?
- How do I upgrade Telligent Community?
- How do I configure Telligent Community to meet the privacy requirement of my locale?
- How can I configure how members can join the site and their initial experience?
- How can I customize the fields available on members’ profiles?
- How should I define groups and applications in my community?
- How do I customize the look and feel of my community?
- How do I get to the contextual management panel?
- How do I get to the administration panel?
- How can I integrate my community with other websites and services?
- How can I prevent spam content from being shown on my community?
- How do I control the type and functionality of content that can be posted on my community?
- How does moderation and abuse work?