The widgets you can add to a page depend upon the context where they're enabled.
To add a widget to a page body, header, or footer:
- Click Edit page in the upper-right corner of the page. The Edit Page mode window appears, revealing options to change layout, add or remove widgets, and save page.
- If you want to add a widget to a header, please see this procedure. For the footer, see this article.
- Search for the widget by name in the search bar.
- Drag the desired widget to the location on the page.
- Choose your saving option. Once the change is saved, the widget becomes visible on the page. (Note that the exception is if there is no content for it to display.)