To manage user files:
- Navigate to Administration > Membership > Member File Storage.
- Specify the user file settings:
- Enable User Files - If enabled, allows users to save files in their user profile.
- User Files Quota- Specifies in Kb the maximum file storage space allotted to a user. A value of 0 allows an unlimited number.
- Max File Size - Specifies in Kb the maximum size of a single file the user can store.
- NOTE: Uploads are configured to a maximum of 2 Gigabytes (2097152 Kb in binary)
- Allowed File Extensions - Specifies the file types the user can upload.
- Click Save to apply the settings.