Telligent Community allows you to upload files that can be used across your site. The files are saved in the Site Files folder in the Telligent Community root path.
To manage user files:
- Navigate to Administration > Membership > Member File Storage.
- Specify the user file settings:
- Enable User Files - If enabled, allows users to save files in their user profile.
- User Files Quota- Specifies in Kb the maximum file storage space allotted to a user. A value of 0 allows an unlimited number.
- Max File Size - Specifies in Kb the maximum size of a single file the user can store.
- NOTE: Uploads are configured to a maximum of 2 Gigabytes (2097152 Kb in binary)
- Allowed File Extensions - Specifies the file types the user can upload.
- Click Save to apply the settings.