The General Site Settings page contains settings for terms of service, site URL, raw header, and raw footer.
To set up the General Site Settings properties:
- Navigate to Control Panel > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Configuration > Setup > General Site Settings.
- Set the General Site Settings properties:
- Default Site URL - Default URL for reaching the home page of the website. This value should represent the root of the Telligent Community Server site because it is used by other applications to generate links for the website.i
- Terms of Service - URL for display a terms of service agreement. If you enter a value, all users who access your site must agree to a Terms of Service Agreement before they can register.
- Enable Conversations - Users can send emails to each other using the Messages functionality.
- Enable Cors - Enables cross-site scripting for REST and OAuth.
- CORS Origins - Enables cross-site script requests from specific sites. Should be a comma-separated list.
- Enable Robots Meta Tags - Search engines can use meta tags to identify indexable content.
- Additional HTTP headers - Used by search engines to identify content that can be indexed.
- Raw header - Any additional tags or data you would like to render in the page header.
- Raw footer - Any additional tags or data you would like to render in the page footer.
- Click Save to apply the settings.