Telligent 12 site on azure (Community version) throwing exception : No theme was available to render the page

HI ,

I have just deployed the free version of telligent on azure for the first time (version 12). After following all the steps  mentioned here:   How Do I Deploy my Site to Microsoft Azure?   , site is throwing exception: 

[ConfigurationException: No theme was available to render the page. The cause is unclear. Review the exceptions log for installation, configuration, or migration issues.]
   Telligent.Evolution.Platform.Theming.Implementations.PageHandler..ctor(PageContext pageContext, IThemeableApplicationType themeType,
DefaultPageOutputController controller, Boolean supressContent, IThemeOrchestrationService themeOrchestrationService, IThemeContextService themeContextService,
IContentFragmentContainerRenderingService contentFragmentContainerRenderingService, IEncode encode, ILegacyContentFragmentService legacyContentFragmentService,
IContextService contextService, IContentFragmentScopedPropertyService contentFragmentScopedPropertyService, Action`2 renderThemeHeaders, Action`2 renderPlatformHeaders,
Action`2 renderThemeBody, IContextPresenceService contextPresenceService) +1183 Telligent.Evolution.Platform.Theming.Implementations.ThemeRenderingService.GetPageHandler(PageContext pageContext, IThemeableApplicationType themeType,
DefaultPageOutputController controller, Boolean supressContent) +211 Telligent.Evolution.Urls.Routing.SiteUrlRouteHandler.GetPageHttpHandler(RequestContext requestContext, PageContext pageContext) +1905 Telligent.Evolution.Urls.Routing.SiteUrlRouteHandler.GetHttpHandler(RequestContext requestContext) +1679 System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.PostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context) +174 System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.OnApplicationPostResolveRequestCache(Object sender, EventArgs e) +82 System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +201 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +132 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +73

Although, the same verient community is running fine in local machine, but clueless on this issue. 

Parents
  • Do you have your AzureFilestorageContainer connection string set up with the proper access keys from your storage account in Azure?

Are there any exceptions in the Exceptions log? You may need to log in to your database in Azure directly and SELECT * FROM cs_Exceptions.

• Thanks for your reply.

The connection string to account storage seems fine, even files have been created in the container. 
    the exception i can see in the cs_exception is:

ConfigurationException: No theme was available to render the page. Ensure that the centralized file system is properly configured and restart the application pool. (A misconfiguration prevented the site from working properly. Details about this message were logged for site administrators to resolve.) ---> Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()     at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Executor.Executor.ExecuteSync[T](RESTCommand`1 cmd, IRetryPolicy policy, OperationContext operationContext) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\release_dotnet_master\Lib\ClassLibraryCommon\Core\Executor\Executor.cs:line 677     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---     at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Executor.Executor.ExecuteSync[T](RESTCommand`1 cmd, IRetryPolicy policy, OperationContext operationContext) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\release_dotnet_master\Lib\ClassLibraryCommon\Core\Executor\Executor.cs:line 604     at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Blob.CloudBlob.FetchAttributes(AccessCondition accessCondition, BlobRequestOptions options, OperationContext operationContext) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\release_dotnet_master\Lib\ClassLibraryCommon\Blob\CloudBlob.cs:line 1347  

Any clue on the above exception's origin ? am i missing any configuration ?

Also do i need to do any additional changes in  communityserver_override.config , other than uncommenting the override nodes 

• Thanks for your reply.

The connection string to account storage seems fine, even files have been created in the container. 
    the exception i can see in the cs_exception is:

ConfigurationException: No theme was available to render the page. Ensure that the centralized file system is properly configured and restart the application pool. (A misconfiguration prevented the site from working properly. Details about this message were logged for site administrators to resolve.) ---> Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()     at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Executor.Executor.ExecuteSync[T](RESTCommand`1 cmd, IRetryPolicy policy, OperationContext operationContext) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\release_dotnet_master\Lib\ClassLibraryCommon\Core\Executor\Executor.cs:line 677     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---     at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Core.Executor.Executor.ExecuteSync[T](RESTCommand`1 cmd, IRetryPolicy policy, OperationContext operationContext) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\release_dotnet_master\Lib\ClassLibraryCommon\Core\Executor\Executor.cs:line 604     at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Blob.CloudBlob.FetchAttributes(AccessCondition accessCondition, BlobRequestOptions options, OperationContext operationContext) in c:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\workspace\release_dotnet_master\Lib\ClassLibraryCommon\Blob\CloudBlob.cs:line 1347  

Any clue on the above exception's origin ? am i missing any configuration ?

Also do i need to do any additional changes in  communityserver_override.config , other than uncommenting the override nodes 

Children
No Data