Is it possible to pull forum posts and their replies together from the API?

I know I can pull the original forum questions: List Forum Thread REST Endpoint 
And I can pull replies for a specified forum thread: List Forum Reply REST Endpoint 

However with over a thousand threads to be exported, it would be ideal if there was an endpoint that would provide forum posts along with their replies in bulk. Is there a way to do this?

Parents
  • There's no combined endpoint, but you can use these two in combination with other endpoints (List Groups, List Forums) as dictated by your requirements. You will also need to implement paging logic to ensure all threads and replies are exported.

Are you exporting specific threads, or full thread lists from specific forums? Or full forums from specific groups? etc.

• There's no combined endpoint, but you can use these two in combination with other endpoints (List Groups, List Forums) as dictated by your requirements. You will also need to implement paging logic to ensure all threads and replies are exported.

Are you exporting specific threads, or full thread lists from specific forums? Or full forums from specific groups? etc.

Children