Replying to the post via email creating a new thread

Creating a forum post via email. Replying to the post via email causes it to create a new thread rather than appending to the existing one. And reply count is also showing as 0. Looks like it is generating a new thread id for each reply.

There is no issue when replying to post from UI. Looks like it is generating a new thread id for each reply.

Is there any way to find out this issue?

Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
  •  Frustrating - because I had an email the other day saying support ticked had been updated. But very small text and no clear instruction as to what to do next. Then today, as I am still having this problem, I went o go and look at teh support update again and I see that it says someone wants to review the issue with me. But again, no instruction as to how to reply, or what to do. So I click the TINY link at the foot of the email, and now it wants me to log into microsoft teams, but not clear with which account, because I didnt submit the case via microsoft teams in the first place. ARRRGGGGGHHH. Someone shoot me. Perhaps you could ask Mike Kelly to email me, as I dont know how else to contact him. And you really should look at the wording on the support ticket emails that go out.

• Very sorry to hear of the frustrations, Arlo! Typically just clicking reply in your mail client of choice will take care of getting a response back to us, no links to click! I will review this and update as I am able. I saw Mike reach out via direct email as well. Know you are getting some time set up so he can also take a look at what you're seeing with the ticket replies that come in. Thank you!