Need to change Moderate link functionality on click instead of hover

Hi Telligent team,

I was trying to change moderate functionality options or behaviour which is appearing on hover of that particular link. As shown in screenshot below, on hover on Actions link a pop will show that has two category one is Flag/Spam which we got by moderate API and second is delete link which is added by us in moderate API as a additional links.

And We need this functionality same as we have in telligent site on click of that particular link So I removed all css and JS files but didn't impact anything on my page.

Screenshot is below:-

Whenever we click on More button link this pop up shows with multiple links.

I checked in telligent site and got override script from below url:-

https://community.telligent.com/community/10/w/api-documentation/61978/moderate-ui-component

but that is overriding Actions link with Flag/Spam link. If we go with this override approach then we have to add another multiple links for delete, Move, Join, Edit user and many more under blogs, Forums, wiki, leaderboard and badge pages.

Right now, I tried for a link i.e.Delete which have delete functionality for the post or thread  but that also didn't work and code is below:

<li class="navigation-list-item">
       <a href="#" data-more class="" data-position>
         #if ($accessingUserIsRegistered)
            #set ($moderateOptions = "%{}")
            #if($core_v2_activityStory.CanDelete($story.StoryId))
                #set ($DQ = '"')
                $moderateOptions.Add('AdditionalLinks',"[{${DQ}href${DQ}:${DQ}#${DQ},${DQ}text${DQ}:${DQ}${core_v2_language.GetResource('delete')}${DQ},${DQ}className${DQ}:${DQ}delete${DQ}}]")
            #end
                  $core_v2_ui.Moderate($story.ContentId, $story.ContentTypeId, $moderateOptions)
         #end
       </a>
</li>

Please help into this.

Thanks,
Rahul

Parents Reply Children