Customers complaining about silence of notifications

Hi all,

I asked one of our super users in the last 30 days if he had any feedback and the one thing he said is how he doesn't receive any notifications anymore. I noticed that OOTB even if the members are auto-added as members to groups, there are no notifications automatically turned on. When I think about my user experience, I like that I've been able to choose which groups to follow and get notifications from, but in our case we auto-add our members to a select number of groups so I definitely want them to have their notifications turned ON first then dial it down from there.

How do I make this happen?

In the meantime... I think I have to send an email out to our roles to adjust their settings to get the emails they want, but as a new user comes in I need them to update their settings asap so I need this.

Has anyone come across the same issue? Have you fixed it with a script? Workaround?

*disclaimer: this really is more of a discussion, but I'll verify some answers that might address this!

Parents Reply
  • Thanks for the shout out  for anyone that doesn't know we are the longest standing Telligent partner that has specialized in the platform since the first version.  We have done many custom projects over the years, from fantasy betting (Bragstr) to sites like Nordic Semiconductors and Cherwell support portals, all based on Telligent Community. We have also in the past created eCommerce extensions, Facebook/Linked In Integrations and even a lightweight CMS extension,  All of our stuff on GitHub is open source and free to use and we welcome contributions.

Children