Telligent 10 Velocity Template Language Version

What version of Velocity Template Language is Telligent 10 using?

Per the documentation I've been able to find on this (https://community.telligent.com/community/10/w/developer-training/53189/using-velocity-in-widgets) no version is specified.

Parents
  • Apologies for dredging up an old thread, but I was also interested in which version was being used (this time in Telligent 11). I'd been struggling to get this #{else} syntax working..

Which made me question which version of Velocity is being used. If it's NVelocity, which version of that are you using (this one?), and what's the underlying version for Velocity? Looks like it's pretty old if it doesn't recognise the syntax above, which is a shame, because the standard #else relies of spaces to pad out the else, which in some use-cases is undesirable.

• Apologies for dredging up an old thread, but I was also interested in which version was being used (this time in Telligent 11). I'd been struggling to get this #{else} syntax working..

Which made me question which version of Velocity is being used. If it's NVelocity, which version of that are you using (this one?), and what's the underlying version for Velocity? Looks like it's pretty old if it doesn't recognise the syntax above, which is a shame, because the standard #else relies of spaces to pad out the else, which in some use-cases is undesirable.

Children
No Data