Share Item - Telligent SDK Issue

Hi,

I've implemented the sharing of content from a Sitecore website to Telligent groups (ultimately appearing on Telligent Activity Story Stream widget). However, I am getting some inconsistencies between environments at the moment and was wondering if anybody has encountered the following issue:

Just a little background on the implementation; I have an object with the following structure:

data: {
    title: content.Title 
    url:   content.Url 
    image: content.ImageSrc 
    userId : content.ContextUser //(for telligent to know who's sharing)
}

This then gets posted to the SDK which sends the appropriate data to the share endpoint. Everything works well up to this point, except some content not appearing on one of the environments.

The difference is the following:

On my local development environment, in the activity stream feed, I get a summary of the content and the title of what is passed in via the API:

- had to blurr this because of sensitive content unfortunately

But on an Iaas environment, I get the following:

- I only get the thumbnail on the Iaas environment.

The code is the same on both.

Is this an API issue or something else?

• So there is alot of information missing here......

First, there is no "share" end point so either this is custom and we need to know your code, or you mean something else.

To follow that if its a share endpoint you also need to have written a custom story type.

Lastly, showing you setting up a JSON object is not really helpful as it does not show any of the data you are actually trying to post.

While I understand your need to blur out whatever it was...you blurred out everything so there is no way to to really know what is there to know what you are expecting.   Can you not test this with fake irrelevant data?

• I'm using the statuses.json and passing in the groupId.

The first screenshot has the content summary and title attached to a URL along with a thumbnail image:

The text in bold is the title - the blurred sections are all related to the client.

I tested it with some more content, though it seems that this is the only content that is shared like this. 
    Also checked for any differences in how the content it set up , but could not find anything in particular. 
    It might 

• This looks like you're including a url in the body of your created Status and our WebPreview feature is rendering a preview of the link? Is there any different configuration setup in the IAAS environment, perhaps the file store links aren't correct? Are there any exceptions or javascript errors?