Read all notifications?

Is there a way to mark all notifications as "read" in 10.x? If not, I'd like to request one. Sure, I can probably write a plugin and modify the widget appropriately, but I'd rather it be part of the product OOTB. Grin

Screenshot of notifications panel

Parents
  • Hi ,

You can mark all notifications read by category which helps a lot. Not from your screen capture but from the notifications Icon in the top menu. Simply click the lightning bolt icon

In the drop-down box, you will see Unread notifications, a list of them, View All and Settings.

on the right of each title banner of each category hover over to see a checkmark, click that for those notifications. do that for each grey heading. 

You will see a checkmark and an x for each individual item

Hope this helps :)

• Hi ,

You can mark all notifications read by category which helps a lot. Not from your screen capture but from the notifications Icon in the top menu. Simply click the lightning bolt icon

In the drop-down box, you will see Unread notifications, a list of them, View All and Settings.

on the right of each title banner of each category hover over to see a checkmark, click that for those notifications. do that for each grey heading. 

You will see a checkmark and an x for each individual item

Hope this helps :)

Children