Save 'Profile fields' and 'Profile field groups' to push to different environments

I wonder if somebody can help with the following:

I have done an update to the Profile page which includes adding new 'Profile fields' and 'Profile field groups', and I have made the relevant changes to the profile page default and I can see the changes are saved as default within the XML stored in the 'factorydefaultconfigurations' folder.

I need to push these changes to the UAT environment. however, the profile page doesn't contain the new fields/groups.

None of the new profile fields and groups exist within UAT. Are these stored in a specific folder for me to push up the environments?

Thanks in advance

Parents
  • Telligent have confirmed that we would need to push the database across the environments to add the new 'Profile fields' and 'Profile field groups'. Pushing the full database isn't a viable option as it will potentially overwrite UAT/live content.

Telligent have suggested that we would need to person some sort of stored procedure just to pull the appropriate data from the database.

Currently investigating to see how that is possible.

• Telligent have confirmed that we would need to push the database across the environments to add the new 'Profile fields' and 'Profile field groups'. Pushing the full database isn't a viable option as it will potentially overwrite UAT/live content.

Telligent have suggested that we would need to person some sort of stored procedure just to pull the appropriate data from the database.

Currently investigating to see how that is possible.

Children