This automation will send an email to a configured email address or Role with a list of Forum Thread URLs that are unanswered in the Community after x number of hours.
- To import this automation please follow the documentation listed here: https://community.telligent.com/community/11/w/user-documentation/62977/how-do-i-configure-automations-for-my-community
- You will then click on "Automations" above the Automation Studio tab and click "Add"
- For the "Type of Automation" drop down, select "Unanswered Threads Notification Email"
- Configure the automation as shown below, enable it, and click save!
- How often the automation should run. The default is set to once per day, Monday through Friday, at 8:00am.
- The number of hours a Forum Thread has been unanswered before it is included in the email report. The default is 24 hours.
- Email Subject
- The subject of the email.
- From Email Address
- The email address that the email notification will come from.
- To Email
- Either a single email address or comma separated list of email addresses that the email will be sent to.
- To Roles
- You can scope this automation to send an email notification to all users in a specific role.
- Select a Group
- You can scope the automation to only look for unanswered Threads in a specific Group.
Automation Studio Configuration