We're on SaaS Telligent 10 using Analytics 4.1.
I'm creating an automated onboarding journey (emails will go out through Marketo) where the overall success metric is getting a member to ask their first question in their first 30 days since joining.
From what I've seen of the current Telligent analytics capability (4.1), there is no way to solve the question I'm trying to solve with existing functionality. So, I'm looking for help!
Things that make this complicated:
- I'm not just wanting to know in 30 days, has anyone asked their question? I'm wanting to know asking first question metrics relative to each user's rolling join date.
- I want to measure this weekly or bi-weekly
- I need data for this before I launch the onboarding program to benchmark the efficacy
Does anyone know if this is accomplishable with any tool?
Is there metadata that is accessible (like Jive had a cloudalytics API I could access) so I can at least see if I can pull out this data?
Currently what I'm thinking based on what I know I can do, I have come up with a potential (very) manual workaround:
- Export csv from admin > members > filter by date ie join between [x and x]
- Export this csv weekly, track names in spreadsheet
- Once that week of new users hits ~30 days (4 weeks), manually look up their activity and see if they have asked a question (in this view I can associate dates with actions)
- Compare the names to everyone who has received Ask a Question 1 badge (not able to associate dates with actions, but a grouped view)
- Repeat these actions every week