The following list contains bugs that were fixed or will be fixed in chronological hotfixes. The hotfixes are cumulative, meaning that a more recent hotfix will contain fixes incorporated in previous hotfixes. Known limitations with Analytics 4.1 are listed here. Please contact Support to request any hotfix shown here, ask questions about specific bug fixes, or get additional help in applying the hotfixes to your environment.
For use with 10.2.x - 10.3.x (TelligentAnalytics40-126.96.36.199-Community10).
- TE-4982 - Compatibility updates for use with Community 10.2-10.3.
Using Community 188.8.131.5277 (TelligentAnalytics40-184.108.40.206-Community9) and 10.1.6.9599 (TelligentAnalytics40-220.127.116.11-Community10).
- 105974 - Widgets do not show up for non admins when on content pages and scoped to site root
- 106216 - Community health summary active members less than group summary active members
Using Community 18.104.22.16877 (TelligentAnalytics40-22.214.171.124-Community9) and 10.1.0.6983 (TelligentAnalytics40-126.96.36.199-Community10).
- 101920 - User assigned to many roles cannot see widget when visibility set to Group Owners or Group Members
Using Community 188.8.131.52411, 184.108.40.20632 (TelligentAnalytics40-220.127.116.11-Community9) and 10.0.0.4905 (TelligentAnalytics40-18.104.22.168-Community10).
- 100891 - Analytics Most Active Members Site Root Scoping
- 99434 - Analytics - ta_Staging_FactUserActivity_Get - wrap code in sp_executesql
- 99735 - Analytics Adjustments to work with UTC date changes
- 98196 - Analytics - Deleting a user and recreating the user with the same username/email address between ETL runs causes ETL job to fail.
- 101110 - Analytics Forum Answer Effectiveness Widget does not scope to Forum application.
- 100961 - Analytics - Forum Responsiveness is not filtering by Thread Type when configured to filter by Thread Type
- 98444 - Fixed issue in Support Summary where the last activity is set to zero when a user creates a reply for Q&A thread
- 98445 - Added schema patch to reset analytics and re-added foreign keys that were missing which caused some deleted data to remain in analytics
- 94060 - Updated Last Logged in activity to pull from new column in Community (9.x)
- 96756 - Added idea name, description and type to be brought over into Analytics.
- 96679 - Fixed issue order in dropping indexes during ETL run.
- 95006 - Added te_Content_Containers to ta_Staging_ContentReference_Get results.
Using Evolution 22.214.171.124741, 126.96.36.199740, 188.8.131.52941, and 184.108.40.206051
- 93677 - Fixed an issue with a parameter type mismatch inside the ETL package that could cause the ETL process to fail with the following message:
“Failed with the following error: "An error occurred while extracting the result into a variable of type (DBTYPE_DATE)". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly."
Using Evolution 220.127.116.11296, 18.104.22.168270, 22.214.171.124941, and 126.96.36.199051
- 92377 - When users are created after Analytics pulls the users over but before pulling over Content views, users are no longer lost between the processes. We added new control values for each source (RowVersionId and LastUpdatedUtcDate); modified the ETL package to use the new source values, and modified ta_evo procedures to use new max control value parameters.
- 93062 - A bug in which analytics widgets are visible to all users when only configured for admins only has been fixed. The filter on the user role listing was corrected.
Using Evolution 188.8.131.52539, 184.108.40.206743, 220.127.116.11433, and 18.104.22.168964
- 38430 - The Forum Suggested Answer Effectiveness widget now uses the correct time to calculate suggested answer rate.
- 38431 - The Forum Answer Effectiveness widget now uses the correct time to calculate the answer rate.
- 86432 - Updated to support Zimbra Social 8.5.
- 86596 - Fixed issue with originator activities with comments not loading into the Analytics DB.
- 87601 - Fixed issue with Analytics only pulling direct group members and not indirect group members (Role members).
Using Evolution 22.214.171.12458, and 126.96.36.199809
- 36430 - Applied a fix to check whether the group or forum is null in context before accessing it.
- 36947 - Spelling error in Analytics plugin description.
- 37057 - Rearranged the [ETL?] module so updates to FactFactlessContent ContainerKey occur before other updates to FactFactlssContent but after updates to FactFactlessApplication.
- 37131 - Corrected issue where Wiki Pages used LastModifiedUtcDate as CreatedUtcDate instead of CreatedUtcDate.
- 37320 - Updated ETL procedure to improve performance when deleted content no longer in Zimbra Community.
- 37164 - Added a language resource for a members label within the Attrition widget.
Using Evolution 188.8.131.52758; 184.108.40.206027, and 220.127.116.11651
- 36780 - Answer Suggested Time and Answer Verified Time were showing the time between the reply and when it was marked as either suggested or verified. It is now correctly displaying the time between the question and when the suggested answer or verified answer was actually posted.
- 36654 - The Support Summary "Reach" datapoint now displays the number of involved people, not the number of activities performed. Previously, reach included activities and could show inflated values due to a single user performing multiple actions.
- 36437 - Removed index plan scripts that are no longer used.
- 35815 - A unique index on username was causing issues when a user was deleted and a new user was created using the same username. This unique index was dropped because it was not being used.
Using Evolution 18.104.22.168157 (with December 2013 7.6 hotfix); 22.214.171.124651 (with January 2014 7.1 hotfix), and 126.96.36.199737
- 36601 - When the ETL process runs, deadlocks may occur due to Indexed Views being updated by multiple tables simultaneously. Updated the ETL package data is loaded in a serial basis to prevent deadlocks.