• Ability to include any page in a different page

• Under Review
    • Not categorized
    • 7 Comments
    Because of the rigid group structure you have to sometimes put in events in multiple places or content. It would be good if you can repeat content from somewhere else in a page by simply using an Include statement
    • Tue, Sep 22 2015 12:41 PM
  • Support for content-specific templates within the editor

• Under Review
    • Not categorized
    • 0 Comments
    Add support for predefining HTML templates for specific content types (blog post, wiki page, etc) to be exposed through the editor to better enable consistent user-defined content and effective reuse of styling within user-defined content.
    • Tue, Aug 9 2016 8:45 AM
  • Challenge and Ideas enhancements

• Planned
    • Not categorized
    • 7 Comments
    - Able to set a notification at a challenge level ( Shipped in 9.0 ) - Able to set a notification at an idea level ( Shipped in 9.0 ) - Able to move an idea from Challenge-A to Challenge-B ( Coming in 9.1 ) - Able to configure idea statuses (updating...
    • Tue, Mar 8 2016 4:09 PM
  • Calendar Synchronisation with 3rd Parties

• Under Review
    • Not categorized
    • 0 Comments
    It would be soooo very good if we could synchronise the TC Calendar(s) with 3rd Parties like: Google Calendar Microsoft Exchange Iphone Calendar Andriod Calendar My clients don't even ask IF it is possible. They ask me HOW it is possible...
    • Thu, Mar 10 2016 1:15 AM
  • Rules: Need Triggers for User Profile Updates

• Under Review
    • Not categorized
    • 2 Comments
    We really need to be able to establish Achievements for specific Profile Updates such as Avatar Uploaded, Twitter handle provided, Location provided, etc... In order to do this we would need some sort of User Profile Updated Event added.
    • Thu, Nov 3 2016 10:13 AM
  • Allow easy broadcast (via site banner) of a short HTML message to all community pages

• Under Review
    • Not categorized
    • 3 Comments
    Can I re-raise for v10 that it would be great to have an OOTB (no customization) for admins to alert the entire community to an issue. User story: as a admin, I want to activate a short HTML message (as links to further information would be required...
    • Wed, Jan 18 2017 9:20 AM
  • First Entrance CX Improvement

• Under Review
    • Not categorized
    • 3 Comments
    We all know the drill. You get an account with a Telligent environment and in the next click you enter on the default home page with a feed that means nothing because you have not subscribed to anything. Remember your first date? Do you know how deadly...
    • Thu, Oct 20 2016 4:36 AM
  • Have a Telligent App in the App and Play store

• Under Review
    • Not categorized
    • 3 Comments
    Let's face it. An On Brand App of your company is nice but this means you need to develop and maintain the app. Many companies cannot sustain that and hence the previously released SDK on Github https://community.telligent.com/documentation/w/telligent...
    • Tue, Jul 18 2017 9:59 AM
  • Tag Moderation

• Under Review
    • Not categorized
    • 2 Comments
    My site started using tags, when we went live with Community Server 2006. And while tagging was in use, then only few users ever tags their post. Despite that tags have become more "familiar" to users via Twitter and similar sites, then it's still a...
    • Fri, Mar 11 2016 5:16 AM
  • Analytics updates

• Under Review
    • Not categorized
    • 1 Comment
    We are big fans of the on page analytics and the corresponding widgets. Our support teams also use them quite a bit, including the threads without a response widget. Some tweaks that we would like to see are as follows: Allow admins to set when the...
    • Wed, Mar 2 2016 12:30 PM