Displays blog details (such as owner).
This widget works on a blog post page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the Blog - Details widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- In the configuration, enter or select the following options:
- Title - You can change the widget title from Blog - Details to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.