The following list details bugs that were fixed or will be fixed in chronological hotfixes. The hotfixes are cumulative, meaning that the more recent hotfix will contain fixes incorporated in previous hot fixes.Please contact Support to request any hotfix shown here, ask questions about specific bug fixes or get additional help in applying the hotfixes to your environment.
For Zimbra Community 22.214.171.124270.
- 90223 - Event queries will now pull events from up to but not exceeding 100 sub groups versus the current default of 20.
For Zimbra Community 126.96.36.199889.
- 92045 - A regression in which Calendar 4.0 broke after installing Zimbra Community service pack 188.8.131.52889 has been corrected with this hot fix.
For Zimbra Community 184.108.40.206664.
- 37497 - An XSS vulnerability on the Add Event form was fixed.
- 37318 - An XSS vulnerability on the Fixed XSS in Event Calendar - Calendar was fixed.
- 37498 - Fixed an issue in which an event that lasts several months was only displayed for the first month.
- 37417 - When writing an ICS file, multiple-line event descriptions are no longer truncated due to invalid formatting.
- 37595 - When using a language pack, the Save button on the Create/Edit calendar form works properly.
- 37626 - The default connection string name was changed to SiteSqlServer.
- 37594 - When using a language pack, the calendar delete button is now translated.