Displays the pages in their hierarchy for a specific wiki.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
This widget works on wiki home or post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Table of Contents widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can make the following changes to this widget:
- You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget title field.
- You can select which wiki to pull the page list from. Note that this widget can pull from a wiki in any available group, including one where it has not been placed.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.