Displays a wiki revision.
Displays a specific wiki revision page, with links that take you to the current version, allow you to revert to the version being displayed, or delete the version being displayed. This widget is different from the Wikis - History widget, which shows a list of revisions.
This widget works on the wiki revision page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Revision widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.