Shows content that mentioned a user.
This widget works on group, application, post pages, and the user profile Mentions tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the User Mention List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the following options for this widget:
- Widget title - Change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title in the Widget Title field.
- Page size - Enter the number of mentions you would like to view on the widget.
- Show mentions of -
- Contextual user - Mentions of the user whose ID is being used.
- Accessing user - Mentions of the user who is logged on.
- View type -
- Accessing user - Displays mentions of the user who is signed onto the system.
- Contextual user - Displays mentions of the user whose profile is being accessed by the signed on user.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.