Displays a list of items in various RSS feeds on a user's Settings page. By default, this widget is available to users to load onto their dashboard.
This widget only displays feeds if they have been configured by the user on his/her user profile page.
This widget is used on the user profile pages such as the Bookmarks tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the User - Shared RSS Feeds widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
You can configure the following options:
- Widget title - To change this, such as from "User - Shared RSS Feeds" to "Feeds," click Change and enter a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Number of items per RSS feed to display - Enter the number of items you want to display. Default is 5.Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.
- Navigate to the user's Profile page.
- Click Profile.
- Click Edit profile. The profile editing page appears.
- In the Shared RSS Feed URLs field, enter one RSS feed URLs per line.
- Click Save Profile. When you navigate back to the user's (for example) Profile page, items from the feed(s) will be displayed.