Displays a banner of common user information and links.
Where it works
The widget is meant to be placed in the user profile header.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit page, then select and place the User - Banner widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the following items:
- Widget title - Click Change and enter a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Navigation items - Add, edit, delete, and reorder navigation items for users. Choices include:
- Blog posts
- Click Save.
- Click Save Page.