Displays a user's role and rank badges on the profile page.
This widget works on the user profile page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the User - Badges widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.