This widget renders tour tips defined by other widgets.
This widget is meant to be dropped onto the site footer.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the site header page.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
- Click Edit footer. The page footer appears.
- Select the Tour Tips widget and drop it into the site footer.
- You can change the following options:
- Widget title - Click Change and enter a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Suppress duration - Time (in seconds) to suppress tour tips if 'the user chooses "Later" on the tip. Defaults to 600.
- Click Save in the footer configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.