Displays an error message that requested resource was not found, and provides a site search form.
This widget is designed to work on just about any page on the site, but is typically used on error pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Message - Not Found widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- It is possible to change the title of this widget, such as from "Widget Title" to "Error 404." To do so, click Change and enter a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.