Form for uploading or editing a media gallery file.
Users who do not have file upload permission will not have access to this functionality.
This widget works on media gallery home pages and post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the Media Gallery - Upload/Edit File Form widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- Widget title - You can change the name of the widget, such as from "Media Gallery - Upload/Edit File Form" to "Upload or edit a file," by clicking Change and entering the new name in the Widget Title field.
- Show the title in the page - If this check box is selected, the widget name will appear in the widget on the page.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.