Displays the title for media gallery pages.
If you are also using the Custom Title widget, you have to either remove this widget or place the Custom Title widget higher on the page because the widget that renders first is the one that serves up the resource for the page.
This widget works on media gallery pages and media gallery post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog box appears.
- You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering the new name in the Widget Title field. Note that this action will not change the name of the widget on the page layout; instead, it will change the name of the tag in the HTML.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.