Displays the slideshow of media gallery files.
The content of files without graphics-type extensions, such as .txt, .doc, and .xls, will not display in the slideshow format.
This widget works on media gallery home pages and post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the Media Gallery - Slideshow widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the name of the widget, such as from "Media Gallery - Slideshow" to "Slideshow," by clicking Change and entering the new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save and exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.