Displays a filterable list of media gallery files.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
This widget works just about any page on the site. It can pull content from any gallery it has access to instead of working only contextually.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - File List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the following options:
- Widget title - You can change the name of the widget, such as from "Media Gallery - File List" to "List of files," by clicking Change and entering the new name in the Widget Title field.
- Sort by - Select from the following choices:
- Date/time posted - Files will be listed according to posting date/time.
- Name (alphabetical) - Files will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Number of downloads - Files will be listed in descending order of download popularity.
- Number of views - Files will be listed in descending order of view popularity.
- Number of comments - Files will be listed in descending order of comments garnered.
- Rating -
- According to configured defaults - File views will be viewed according to their configured defaults.
- Detailed list - This view is the default.
- Thumbnails - This view removes type, date, number of downloads, and rating.
- Select group media gallery to pull content from - Select from the following choices:
- Pull from specific media galleries - This is the default. If you don't specify the group, it uses the current group.
- Pull from a group - Using this option, you can pull from all media galleries owned by a group.
- If you select this item, you can select whether to pull from the group's subgroups by checking the Include media galleries in selected group's sub-groups check box.
- Number of files to display per page - Defaults to 20.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.