Shows content liked by a user.
This widget works on just about any page on the site. Note: Users cannot like their own content.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Liked Content widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the following options for this widget:
- Widget title - Change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Page size - Select the number of liked items to display. The widget defaults to 15 items.
- Show likes for - select from the following choices:
- Contextual user - Likes for the user whose ID is being used.
- Accessing user - Likes for the logged in username.
- Click Save Page.