Displays a form for a user to invite a person to join the community.
You need to set the Account Activation property on the Registration Settings page to Invitation Only to use this widget.
This widget works on pages within a group (including home pages or an application page).
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the Invite User widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.