Displays the title for group pages.
This widget works on group pages, application pages, and application post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, on the page, select and place the Group - Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the following items:
- Widget title - Click Change and enter a new name in the Widget title field.
- Show the title in the page - Select this check box to change the widget title on the page as well.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.