This widget sorts:
- The Members tab by username, recent activity, group join date, or membership type.
- The Role members tab by role name, group join date, or membership type.
- The Pending users tab is not sorted.
This widget no longer sorts for top group members. Instead, the Group - Members List widget can sort users by group author quality score.
Displays a list of members in the group.
This widget works on group home pages, application pages, or post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Membership List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- Widget title - You can change the name of this widget, such as from "Group - Membership List" to "Group Members," by clicking Change and entering the new title.
- View - Select from:
- Member list - A sortable list of group members.
- List Options - Add, invite, or edit all options.
- Number of members to display per page - (With the member list option above) set the number of group member/owner/manager avatars to display per page. Defaults to 10.
Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.