Displays a list of contact requests.
This widget is viewable only by group owners and contains functionality links, including list view filters (all requests, moderated requests, unmoderated requests), and a delete link.
You can only see requests in the Group - Contact Request List that have been initiated from the Group - Contact widget.
This widget works on a group home page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the Group - Contact Request List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- From here, you can change the widget's title by clicking Change and entering a new title - such as "Contact Requests."
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.