Displays a list of pending and approved friendships.
This widget works on the user profile > friends page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Friendship List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the following settings:
- Widget title - Click Change and enter a new name in the Widget Title field to rename the widget.
- Show Friends For - Specifies whose friends display.
- Current contextual user - Shows the friends for the user profile you are in.
- Accessing user - Shows friends for the logged-in user.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.