Deletes a forum post.
This widget is only enabled for the site theme (which is controlled by configuration). A user must have Forum - Delete Post permission (through his/her role) in order to use the widget to delete a post. (If not, the user will be able to fill out the form, but will receive an error when he/she clicks Delete.)
Sending notifications works if you have "Send notifications" selected in the user's Settings > Email tab.
This widget works on forum post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forums - Delete Post widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.