When you select the wiki in the drop-down and then click Capture, you're redirected to that wiki. The forum post title becomes the editable wiki page, and the forum post becomes an editable link to the forum post and its text is reproduced.
Displays the capture thread to wiki form. Note that when you utilize this widget, you select the wiki where you want to capture this thread in the same group.
This widget works on forum thread pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forum - Capture Thread widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears. You can change the title of this widget, such as from "Forum - Capture Thread " to "Capture this thread to a wiki," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.