Enables the embedding of an external site by use of an HTML IFrame. This widget differs from the Site - IFrame Embedding widget in that the "site" IFrame widget enhances the page to better support embedding within an external iframe.
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the External Site (IFrame) widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can make the following changes:
- Widget Title - Enter a new name for the widget here, if desired
- URL to Embed - The external site's URL (e.g., cnn.com)
- Viewable Height (in pixels) - Defaults to 300
- Enable Scrolling check box - Defaults to enabled
- Enable Border check box - Defaults to enabled
- Click Save.
- Click Save Page.