Displays the page title, used for common site pages.
This widget works on core pages (e.g., home page, user profile, login, logout, conversations, or any other page outside of a group).
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the Core - Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- In the configuration, enter or select the following options:
- Title - You can change the widget title from Core - Title to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name. Note that this will not change the name of the widget on the page layout; instead, it will change the name of the tag in the HTML.
- Show the title in the page - Selecting this option will show the title of the widget (Core - Title) or another name you entered using "Change" on the widget in the page. If you deselect this check box, the title will not be displayed.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.