Displays the change password form for a user.
This widget works on nearly any page of the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode on the page, select and place the Change Password widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the widget's title by clicking Change and typing in the new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.