Displays list of bookmarked content for a user.
You need to have content or places marked as bookmarks for this widget to appear.
This widget works on group pages, post pages, and the user profile page. Note, this widget might not display for you as an accessing user if you configure it to show bookmarked items for the contextual user.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Bookmarks List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the Widget Title field and click Change to edit the name of the widget, such as from "Bookmarks List" to "My bookmarks."
- Page Size - Number of bookmarks to show per page.
- Show bookmarked items for- Select one of the following:
- Contextual user - The user (other than your user ID) for whom you're setting options.
- Accessing user - The user who is making the changes to this widget (your user ID).
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.