Creates or edits a blog post.
This widget works on the blog or blog post page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the blog post page, select and place the Blog Post - Create/Edit widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog box appears.
- You can change the title of the widget from Blog - Create/Edit Post to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name, then clicking Save.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.