Use the following procedure to remove a widget from a page. (This does not remove the widget from the site.)
To remove a widget:
- Click Edit Page in the top-right corner of the page. The Edit Page mode window appears, revealing options to change layout, add or remove widgets, and save page.
- If you want to edit a page header to remove a widget, please see this procedure. For the footer, see this article.
- Locate the widget you want to remove from the page.
- Click the X in the upper-right corner of the widget on its configuration bar.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box.
- Choose your saving option. Once the change is saved, the widget will not appear on the page.