Zimbra Community allows you to upload files that can be used across your site, and to set file properties such as file size and supported file extensions. The files are saved in the Site Files folder in Zimbra Community root path.
To manage your site files:
Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Content > Site Files. The Site Files page displays the list of folders you have created. These are the locations where you can save your uploaded files. Note: You must create a folder to store your files.
- Click Create New Folder to display a Create New Folder dialog window.
- Enter the folder name.
- Click Save. Your folder displays in the workspace.
- Do either of the following:
- Click Save unless you want to specify settings on the User Files page.
- To specify settings for user files, click the User Files tab.
- Specify the user file settings:
- Enable User Files - If enabled, allows users to save files in their user profile.
- User Files Quota- Specifies in Kb the maximum file storage space allotted to a user. A value of 0 allows unlimited size.
- Max File Size - Specifies in Kb the maximum size of a single file the user can store.
- Allowed File Extensions - Specifies the file types the user can upload in a
- Click Save to apply the settings.