You can set the permissions for roles on the Control Panel's wiki Permissions page.
To set wiki permissions:
- Navigate to Control Panel > System Administration > Wiki Administration > Wikis > (wiki name) > Edit > Permissions.
- Select a role from the Role drop-down list. The default permissions assigned to the role at the group level appear in the Granted permission list.
The Available permissions box lists permissions that can be assigned to the role within the wiki context. The Granted permissions box reflects the group-level permissions already granted to the role in the wiki context.
- Set the wiki permissions:
- Wiki - Create comments - Role can comment on wiki pages.
- Wiki - Create pages - Role can create new wiki pages.
- Wiki - Delete comments - Role can delete comments.
- Wiki - Delete pages - Role can delete wiki pages.
- Wiki - Lock posts - Role can lock wiki pages, restricting all activity on the wiki page.
- Wiki - Edit comments - Role can edit comments on wiki pages.
- Wiki - Edit pages - Role can edit a wiki page.
- Wiki - Edit wiki settings - Role can edit the settings for this wiki.
- Wiki - Move posts - Role can move wiki pages between wikis.
- Wiki - Rate comments - Role can rate comments in this wiki.
- Wiki - Rate pages - Role can rate wiki pages.
- Wiki - Read Content - Role can access and read wiki pages.
- Click Save to apply the settings.