When used with Zimbra Community 8.0, Ideas adds two new metrics (Idea Status metric and Idea Votes metric),and one score (Top Idea score) to your site score configuration. The following table shows how the Ideas metrics and scores interact with other 8.0 metrics and scores.
The following metrics are used by default in the listed scores at the site level. You can add any metric to any score and weight it as you choose. However, bear in mind that when you add or remove a metric from a score, this affects the entire site. Metrics and their weights cannot be overridden at the group or application (blog, forum, gallery, or wiki) level.
As community participants comment on content, the score is affected according to value and weight of this metric. Note: Forum replies are not counted as comments.
|Idea Status metric
Increases based on the status of the idea (implemented=higher score, rejected=lower score, no submissions=lowest score).
|Idea Votes metric
The difference between yes and no votes.
As community participants rate content, the score is affected according to value and weight of this metric.
- Navigate the Control Panel > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Configuration > Score Configuration.
- Click the score you wish to alter in the left-hand panel (e.g., Content Quality, Author Quality, Group Author Quality...).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Add/Remove. The score Add/Remove Metrics dialog box appears.
- Add or remove the metric as follows:
- To ADD a metric to a score: Click the metric you want to add in the Available Metrics column. Click the > button. Ensure that it appears in Active Metrics. Click Save.
- To REMOVE a metric from a score: Click the metric you want to add in the Active Metrics column. Click the < button. Ensure that it appears in Available Metrics. Click Save.